Dropper Batch (120-DAYS) -for NEET-2023 (HMC-102)
For 12th Passed
This course is specially designed for students who have passed XII class and are going to appear in NEET-2023. During the course, students will be attending regular classes of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany each.
Classes will be held 5 days a week.
Syllabus of XI and XII will be covered according to NEET point of view. Regular tests will be conducted during the course. In this course, specially designed study matereial will be provided to students. Finally, students will be grilled through specially designed test series upto NEET-2023.
Who is Eligible
for +2 Passed Students
Mode of Classes
COURSE MAIN features
- Regular doubt sessions
- Printed Chapter-wise study material (synopsis), Assignments & Regular Practice Sheets will be provided.
- NCERT is thoroughly included in our teaching and study material.
- Regular tests will be conducted throughout the session to evaluate performance of students & the results will be conveyed to parents indicating marks and overall ranking of their wards.
- After completion of syllabus, specially designed Test Series will start to revise and prepare students for final NEET.
Scholarships or Discounts
Scholarships are offered to students on the following basis
Based on their last NEET score if appeared
Based on XII board exam score in PCB
- Only one scholarship or discount which ever is higher can be availed.
- There are discounts for wards of Teachers or words of Defense personal. For more details, kindly contact HELIX office.
- Any scholarship or discount will be applied only after presenting original supporting documents and a self attested copy of same to be submitted in the office.
How to Register
- Click on the button given below “ENROL NOW”.
- Fill up your details as asked in the application form.
- After filling form, proceed to pay online using Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
In case if you pay using Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking then payment receipt will be generated on the spot. After successful payment, do not close the window. Receipt will appear on screen and one copy of the same will also be sent to your email given to us in the form.
If you have used UPI payment method then receipt will be generated after 24 to 48 hours of realization of payment in our account. The same will be sent to you on your email.
By Offline Mode:
- Download and print application form by clicking link below. Paste passport size photograph on the form.
- Fill up your details.
- Enter cheque / DD / Payment Reference no / UPI Reference no in the form.
- Submit form in the office OR send us a picture of the form on whatsapp mobile no. 8559012012, 8556003939, 9988806090 or send it by post